Enjoy Life

For many years I felt a stirring inside to use my talents for good. I wanted to use my love of writing to leave an impact, to inspire and empower others.
That same flavor has also become the essence of my art.


When I dive onto a canvas or art journal page, I pour out whatever is in me. Often the outcome is a feeling or sentiment that I need reminding of myself. As it turns out, though, often what we need ourselves is what others need, too.
I want my words and art to reflect my desire to help people believe that they are capable of amazing things. I want my work to help others to feel inspired and move forward in that inspiration to do something. Something for themselves or for others, something to make this world a better place.
I want my creativity to be a reminder, “Someone else out there feels like me…someone else gets it.”
It took me a long time to get here to this freedom to express myself; It has taken a lot of struggle, plenty of mistakes and a lot of courage. I actually used to be pretty shy, which comes as a surprise to many people. Being vulnerable and sharing myself with others was too scary to me; being myself couldn’t possibly be good enough so I tried to be what I thought others wanted.
through years and years of work and development, though, I have found my voice.
So I want to encourage you today – do what you love. When you feel inspired, move forward in that and do what you FEEL. When you do that it makes the world a better place because that
After all, life is meant to be enjoyed.




Comments

Popular Posts